Program :B.Sc. Hospitality & Tourism Management
Hospitality and Tourism Management program offers specialized training to students in the managerial, organizational, service, financial and technical issues relative to operations in the hotel industry. The programme will also provide insights to gain an understanding of the tourism sector. It introduces a systematic approach to comprehend the working components of a hotel and travel operations.
Duration :3 years.
Eligibility :HSC in Home Science / Science / Arts / Commerce
- To provide a broad educational approach to a career in the Hospitality industry with a comprehensive overview of the Travel and Tourism sector.
- To impart a blend of practical training with theory knowledge base giving graduates a competitive advantage to match their ambitions for successful careers in the Hospitality and Tourism Industry.
- To train students in areas like Management, Travel and Tourism, Hotel Administration, Entrepreneurship and Marketing, efficient and courteous guest services.
- To help students to gain insight in the development and current trends of the industry through popular trade magazines, guest lectures and field trips.
- To help students understand hospitality operations and advanced applications of business principles and strategies to the unique challenges of hospitality and tourism management.
This Course May Be The Right Choice For Those Who
- Like working in the service sector
- Enjoy working with people
- Find it interesting in meeting people of different nationalities.
- Enjoy learning about places and cultures of various tourist destinations.
- Hotel Industry: Housekeeping Floor Supervisors, Receptionist, Reservation Assistant, Guest relation officer, Front Office Manager, Housekeeping Executive.
- Travel Agency: Counter Staff, Ticketing and Reservation staff, Tour Manager.
- Airlines: Ground Hostess, Air Hostess, Counter Staff, Ticketing and Reservation staff.
- Corporate: Office Assistants, Sales and Marketing staff, HR Officer, Management Consultants, Customer Service Executives
- Entrepreneurial Ventures
- Event Management, Corporate Gifts etc
- Soft Skill Trainers
Opportunities For Further education :
- Masters and Post Graduate Diploma in Resource Management, Human Resource Development , Marketing, Hospitality, Business Administration, Travel Management
- Educational opportunities abroad