- BSC Program Hounors (140 credit)
- BSC Program Regular (120 credit)
Every student will by default be enrolled in a Regular BSC program. After the first year, based on various performance criteria such as interviews, grades etc, the student will be upgraded to the BSc Homours program under the same specialization. The BSc Honours program has more credits than a regular program and hence only selected students are admitted into the program.
This system shall follow continuity in the imparting of the education and examination system which will provide an opportunity to students for continuous learning and assessment/feedback and a better paced understanding of the subject.
The choice based credit system provides a ‘cafeteria’ type approach in which the students can take courses of their choice, learn at their own pace, undergo additional courses and acquire more than the required credits, and adopt an interdisciplinary approach to learning
It is a numerical weight allotted to each letter grade on a 10-point scale
The students will be constantly evaluated and the depth and breadth of their knowledge will improve
WEIGHTAGE ON PRACTICAL LEARNING
- Equal Weightage to Internal Assessment And Final Examination.
- Emphasis On Practical Training / Field Work.
- Academic Industry Interface And Collaborative Links with Specialized Industries
- Mandatory Internship
- Community Outreach Programs (Rural & Urban)
- Computer Literacy To All Students
- E-Class Room
- ICT Enabled Teaching Learning
- Modern Library with Internet Facilities
- First – Aid and Medical Facilities
- Staff Student Evaluation
- Counselling Facilities Academic
- Counselling Facilities Personal
- Consultancy Services
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Facilities for participation in Sports
- Cultural committees and events round the year to shape the students personalities and confidence